CashforGold.co.uk© is fully licensed under The Civic Government Scotland Act 1982 as amended.
1. These terms will govern and constitute the legal relationship between you and CashforGold.co.uk©
2. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to conduct a transaction with CashforGold.co.uk©
3. When you contract with CashforGold.co.uk© you warrant that:
(a)You have a good and marketable title to the property or item that you send or sell to CashforGold.co.uk©
(b) You have full authority to sell and transfer any property or item
(c) That all such property or any item is sold free of all liens, encumbrances, liabilities and adverse claims of any nature and description whatsoever.
(d) Any Property or item sold to, or transaction entered into with, CashforGold.co.uk© is not from, connected to or the result of any illegal activity that has taken place in this or any other country.
(e) That any transaction initiated by you will not result in or cause CashforGold.co.uk© being involved in any breach or violation of any anti money laundering, anti terrorism or other applicable law of the UK or any other country.
(f) That you are the legal owner of any goods, property or item offered for sale to CashforGold.co.uk© or that you have full legal authority to carry out any transaction on behalf of the true legal owner of the items or goods concerned. CashforGold.co.uk© reserves the right, but shall not be obliged, to ask for documented proof of ownership of any items or goods, or for proof of your authority to transact with any such goods or items.
4. You agree to fully indemnify and where necessary compensate CashforGold.co.uk© for and against any and all liability, claims, suits, losses, costs, legal and other reasonably incurred fees (whether paid in advance or not) caused by, arising out of, or resulting from any breach or claimed breach of these terms and conditions, including claims brought by third parties.
5. On acceptance of the CashforGold.co.uk© offer for your gold or any other item or goods, and receiving payment in respect of the said item you hereby waive, surrender and discharge all rights, claims and interest of any kind in and to the gold, goods or items purchased by CashforGold.co.uk©. In the event of you acting as an agent of the true owner of the gold, goods or item this clause shall be binding on that owner as if personally accepted by him or her.
6. CashforGold.co.uk© purchases gold jewellery and precious metals for refining and not for resale. Prices are based solely on the weight and carat grade contained in the materials not on its potential value if resold as an item. By selling or sending your items you accept that the process of determining value includes placing certain acids and abrasions on any gold, silver or platinum and this can leave a permanent staining and/or deep scratches on the said item. CashforGold.co.uk© shall not be responsible for any disfigurement, change of colour, damage or change in any item or goods whilst undergoing any necessary process in the course of a transaction with you.
Additional terms and condition’s relating to postal services.
7. In the event that you submit items to CashforGold.co.uk© for processing by post, then the above terms and conditions will apply. In addition the following terms and conditions and will be deemed to be acceptable to you prior to posting
8. CashforGold.co.uk© reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject delivery of any mail, envelope or package which appears to be damaged, opened or tampered with and any such mail, envelope or package will be returned by the post office to the customer. CashforGold.co.uk© shall have no liability to any customer for any such attempted.
9. All property sent to CashforGold.co.uk© by you other than by Royal Mail must be by a carrier that employs a system whereby your shipment can be traced. All items shipped to us are at your risk. If you believe your gold jewellery or other property is worth more than £500 we recommend that you insure your shipment for more at your own expense using any carrier you choose. We also strongly advise that you list the contents on the Shipping Note Mandate which you must return to us.
10. On receipt and acceptance of your package, CashforGold.co.uk© liability will be limited to the lesser of the following:
A) Up to 33% of the certified value of your items as appraised by CashforGold.co.uk© within 30 days of receipt. CashforGold.co.uk© reserves the right reappraise the value of any goods or item in the event of a dispute and by agreeing to these terms you hereby undertake to return any item in dispute for such reappraisal. Where felt necessary by CashforGold.co.uk© you hereby agree to any such reappraisal being carried out, certificated/documented by a third party.
B) The sum of one ninety Euros (€90) or seventy five Pounds (£75).
11. In no event or circumstance will CashforGold.co.uk© be liable to any third parties or insurance carriers, nor willCashforGold.co.uk© be liable for any consequential or indirect loss. In no event shall CashforGold.co.uk© be liable for any damages from the loss or destruction of property in it’s possession for any reason, including negligence, greater in value than set out in 10 above. This limitation of liability shall be binding on each and every customer and any third party, including but not limited to the customer and the customers successors, assignees, insurance carriers and any other individual or entity asserting any right or claim relating to customers transactions with CashforGold.co.uk©.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law CashforGold.co.uk© shall not be liable to anyone for any damages, including but not limited to incidental, consequential, punitive, loss of profit or opportunity.
13. No liability will be accepted for loss or damage resulting from the use of services offered by CashforGold.co.uk© and in no event shall CashforGold.co.uk© be liable to any third party including any insurance carrier. CashforGold.co.uk© shall not be liable for any subrogation claim brought by customers insurance carrier and by submitting an item to CashforGold.co.uk© the customer expressly and specifically waives any such subrogation claim on his or her behalf as well as on the behalf of his or her insurance carrier.
14. Upon your acceptance, Oral or written, of any quote or offer made by CashforGold.co.uk©, you will be legally bound by any such acceptance and any transaction that follows there from. Payment will be issued by CashforGold.co.uk© within forty eight hours (48H) and you will not have the opportunity to return your payment and receive your item back fromCashforGold.co.uk©.
15. CashforGold.co.uk© reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate the service at any time for any duration of time with no liability. The user accepts that it might be possible that CashforGold.co.uk© suspends the service for technical purposes at any given time.
We endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days. Any users wishing to make a complaint about any of our services may do so by contacting us via the details shown on the website (this does not affect your statutory right as a customer).
16. In any case that CashforGold.co.uk© authorises a refund for any reason an administration charge of £25 will apply. A request for a refund must be submitted within forty eight hours (48H) of the original transaction.
17. CashforGold.co.uk© reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and advise you to revisit our websitewww.CashforGold.co.uk prior to completing your transaction to ensure that you are aware of the latest and most up to date terms and conditions applicable. Copies of the terms and conditions applicable at the time of transaction shall be available on request from any of our branches.
18. CashforGold.co.uk© makes no representations, statements and warranties of any kind that the service provided by us will meet your expectations.
19. CashforGold.co.uk© is the trading name of Warjo Retail Ltd and its subsidiaries.
20. These terms and conditions and any transaction or contract that follows there from shall be governed by the law of Scotland and in the event of any dispute between CashforGold.co.uk© and you as it’s customer or as an agent of a customer the same shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Session Edinburgh unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing.